HAK Pneumatic (4 Way / 5 Port / 2 Position) Directional Double Coil Solenoid Valve, NPT 1/2” (4V420-15)
* Pneumatic Directional Control Valve (DCV) Type: 5 Port 2 Position, Double Solenoid Valve.
* Voltage: DC12V / DC24V / AC24V 50/60Hz / AC110V 50/60Hz / AC220V 50/60Hz.
* A High-Quality Valve body is made of Aluminum material, with long-serving life, Seals originally imported from Japan.
* The Anti-friction seal is added at both ends of the valve spool to make the valve spool more stable during the switching process and increase the valve lifetime.
* This valve is a four-way, air-pilot valve with a spool design that requires an input pressure supplied to port P to actuate. The valve will not actuate when no pressure is applied.
* This type of valve is designed for AIR FLOW ONLY. The use of filtered lubricated air will prolong the life of the valve & its internal components.
|1||CROSS SLOT PAN SCREW||7||VALVE SPOOL||13||COIL|
|2||BACK COVER||8||PISTON||14||COIL NUT|
|3||SPRING||9||Y RING||15||FIX PLATE|
|4||ANOMALOUS SEAL||10||SPRING||16||O RING|
|5||VALVE BODY||11||MANUAL RIDE SPINDLE||17||PLUNGER|
|6||FLAT RING||12||TERMINAL||18||PILOT SEAT|
|Valve Type||5/2 way|
|Effective Cross Section Area||50 mm²(CV=2.79)|
|Port Size||Inlet, Outlet, Exhaust Port ＝ NPT 1/2″|
|Working Medium||40 Micron Filtered Air|
|Max. Test Pressure||174 PSI
|Ambient Temperature||-20 ~ 70 ℃|
|Operating Voltage Tolerance||± 10%|
|Power Consumption||AC: 2.5VA DC: 2.5W|
|Connector Protection||F Class, IP 65|
|Wiring / Connector||Cable / Lead Wire or DIN Connector|
|Switching Frequency||5 Cycles / Sec.|
|Response Time||0.05 Sec.|
Learn More: 4V120-420 solenoid installation guide
|Dimensions||9.5 × 3 × 1.5 in|
AC110 50Hz/60Hz, AC220 50Hz/60Hz, AC24 50Hz/60Hz, DC12, DC24
we use too much pneumatic equipment , i tried too many production in the market , specially the big sharks !! they always have stock problem
But they always helped us in any time , and with very high quality of production , have been using the double coil valve for over 14 months and still running.
Ask them any time they will find a way to help you and keep moving your job !
buy it online , and still working very nice ! Recommended