HAK Pneumatic (4 Way / 5 Port / 2 Position) Directional Double Coil Solenoid Valve, NPT 3/8” (4V320-10)
* Pneumatic Directional Control Valve (DCV) Type: 5 Port 2 Position, Double Solenoid Valve.
* Voltage: DC12V / DC24V / AC24V 50/60Hz / AC110V 50/60Hz / AC220V 50/60Hz.
* A High-Quality Valve body is made of Aluminum material, with long-serving life; seals initially imported from Japan.
* The Anti-friction seal is added at both ends of the valve spool to make the valve spool more stable during the switching process and increase the valve lifetime.
* This is a four-way, air-pilot valve with a spool design requiring an input pressure supplied to port P to actuate. The valve will not actuate when no pressure is applied.
* This type of valve is designed for AIR FLOW ONLY. The use of filtered lubricated air will prolong the life of the valve & its internal components.
|1||CROSS SLOT PAN SCREW||7||VALVE SPOOL||13||COIL|
|2||BACK COVER||8||PISTON||14||COIL NUT|
|3||SPRING||9||Y RING||15||FIX PLATE|
|4||ANOMALOUS SEAL||10||SPRING||16||O RING|
|5||VALVE BODY||11||MANUAL RIDE SPINDLE||17||PLUNGER|
|6||FLAT RING||12||TERMINAL||18||PILOT SEAT|
|Valve Type||5/2 way|
|Effective Cross Section Area||30 mm²(CV=1.68)|
|Port Size||Inlet, Outlet ＝ NPT 3/8″, Exhaust Port ＝ NPT 1/4″|
|Working Medium||40 Micron Filtered Air|
|Max. Test Pressure||174 PSI
|Ambient Temperature||-20 ~ 70 ℃|
|Operating Voltage Tolerance||± 10%|
|Power Consumption||AC: 2.5VA DC: 2.5W|
|Connector Protection||F Class, IP 65|
|Wiring / Connector||Cable / Lead Wire or DIN Connector|
|Switching Frequency||5 Cycles / Sec.|
|Response Time||0.05 Sec.|
Learn More: 4V120-420 solenoid installation guide
|Dimensions||8.5 × 2.75 × 1.25 in|
AC110 50Hz/60Hz, AC220 50Hz/60Hz, AC24 50Hz/60Hz, DC12, DC24
so happy with these people, I was having an issue with installing the coils, asked them, and right away I got a video of how to install it and it’s worked, supper service!