H.A.K. pneumatic (4 Way / 2 position / 5 port) hand pull valve, NPT 1/4” (4H310-08)
* Pneumatic Hand Pull Mechanical Valve Type: 5 Port 2 Position.
* A High-Quality Valve body is made of Aluminium material, with long-serving life; seals initially imported from Japan.
* The Anti-friction seal is added at both ends of the valve spool to make the valve spool more stable during the switching process and increase the valve lifetime.
* This is a Four-way, air-pilot valve with a spool design requiring an input pressure supplied to port P to actuate. The valve will not actuate when no pressure is applied.
* This type of valve is designed for AIR FLOW ONLY. The use of filtered lubricated air will prolong the life of the valve & its internal components.
|1||BACK COVER||6||DIRT-PROOF BOOT|
|2||VALVE BODY||7||LOCK NUT|
|4||VALVE SPOOL||9||TOP COVER|
|Working Medium||40 Micron Filtered Air|
|Effective Cross Section Area||25 mm² (CV = 1.4)|
|Port Size||Inlet, Outlet, Exhaust Port ＝ 1/4″|
|Working Tempreture||-20～ 70℃|
|Dimensions||5.25 × 4.5 × 2 in|
There are no reviews yet.