4H SERIES HAND PULL VALVE
The hand lever is ideal for manual and direct control of pneumatic actuators. Sturdy, lockable, position detection, different outlet port orientation, and a practical labeling feature characterize this advanced manual hand valve.
1. Fluid Type: compressed air
2. Working Pressure: 21.75～116 PSI
3. Working Temperature: -5~60 ℃
4. Joint size: NPT 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
5. Advantage: Ideal choice for the direct manual control of stand-alone actuators and can be used in clamping, pressing, conveying, or feeding operations.