H.A.K. Pneumatic Hand-Operated Push/Pull Handle Valve (3Way / 3port /2Position) NPT 1/4” (3R210-08)
* Pneumatic Hand Push/Pull Mechanical Valve Type: 3 Port 2 Position Normally closed.
* A High-Quality Valve body is made of Aluminium material, with long-serving life; seals initially imported from Japan.
* The Anti-friction seal is added at both ends of the valve spool to make the valve spool more stable during the switching process and increase the valve lifetime.
* This is a Three-way, air-pilot valve with a spool design requiring an input pressure supplied to port P to actuate. The valve will not actuate when no pressure is applied.
* This type of valve is designed for AIR FLOW ONLY. The use of filtered lubricated air will prolong the life of the valve & its internal components.
|1||SET SCREW||6||VALVE SPOOL|
|2||HEXAGON NUT||7||VALVE BODY|
|3||LOCK NUT||8||FLAT RING|
|Working Medium||40 Micron Filtered Air|
|Effective Cross Section Area||16 mm² (CV = 0.89)|
|Port Size||Inlet, Outlet, Exhaust Port ＝ 1/4″|
|Working Tempreture URE||-20～ 70℃|
|Position Number||3/2 Way|
|Dimensions||4 × 1.5 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.