H.A.K. Pneumatic Brass Electric Solenoid Valve (2way / 2 Position) Normally Close, NPT 1” (2W250-25)
* Pneumatic Solenoid Valve Type: 2 Port 2 Position Normally closed type.
* Voltage: DC12V / DC24V / AC24V 50/60Hz / AC110V 50/60Hz / AC220V 50/60Hz.
* A High-Quality Valve body is made of brass material, with long-serving life, a diaphragm seal, sensitive movement, the high-quality brass valve body would hold a press up to 0.7 MPA.
* This is a normally close type of electric solenoid valve, power on to open it and power off to close it. The coil protection level is IP65.
* Precautions for Use: Better for intermittent short-time work, single continuous power-on time is better to be less than 15 minutes, which will extend the valve’s life.
* Wide Range of Uses: This brass electric solenoid valve easily replaces broken valves, suitable for use with pipelines in water, Gas, air, low viscosity non-corrosive fluid applications.
* ALL standard valves are supplied with Continuous Duty Coils of the proper class of insulation for the service indicated on the valve. It is normal for the coil temperature may become hot after being energized for extended periods. Smoke or burning indicates excessive coil temperature and the power should be disconnected to the coil immediately.
2W Drawing Instructions
|1||Body of Valve||10||Magnetic Plate|
|3||Valve Cover||12||Coil Assembly|
|4||Pull Spring||13||Iron Cover|
|6||Socket Hexagon Screws||15||Name Plate|
|7||Iron Core Assembly||16||Gasket|
|8||Seal Gasket||17||Head Cover Nut|
|9||Iron Core Assembly|
|Working Medium||Air, Water, Oil, Gas|
|Operation Fluid Viscosity||Below 20 CST|
|Working-pressure||Air 0～100 PSI / Water 0～72 PSI / GAS 0～72 PSI
|Max. Test Pressure||140 PSI|
|Max. Ambient Temperature||-10～ 80℃|
|Operating Voltage Tolerance||± 10%|
|Material of Body||2W: Brass|
|Material of Oil Seal||NBR|
|Dimensions||4.5 × 5 × 3 in|
AC110 50Hz/60Hz, AC220 50Hz/60Hz, AC24 50Hz/60Hz, DC12, DC24
mike Litt –
have been working with HAKfor while, 100% good quality, shipped the same day, including all the information you need for installation,
If you need any technical help Ask Antony he can provide service 24/7.