HAK Pneumatic Pressure Regulator 1" NPT (Inlets/Outlets), Adjustable Range, Single Gauge For Air Prep Components 25 μ (AR5000-10).
$66.26 – $75.22
|Model||Flow Rate CFM||Port||Gauge Port||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||Panel Hole Size (mm)||Bracket||Weight kg (LB)||Gauge
|AR5000-10||282||1" NPT||1/4" NPT||168||48||90||90||54||54||B420||1.19 (2.62)||GE-2-160
* Pressure regulators reduce and control air pressure in compressed air systems, including rotary screw air compressors. Regulators are also frequently referred to as PRVs (pressure-reducing valves).
* Optimally, a pressure regulator maintains a constant output pressure regardless of variations in the input pressure and downstream flow requirements. In practice, the output pressure is influenced to some degree by variations in primary pressure and flow.
* Pressure regulators are used to control pressure to:
Air tools / Blowguns / Air gauging equipment / Air cylinders / Air bearings / Air motors / Spraying devices/ Fluid systems / Air logic valves / Aerosol lubrication system.
* General-purpose regulators are available in relieving or non-relieving types. Relieving regulators can be adjusted from high pressure to low pressure. Even in a dead-end situation, relieving regulators will allow the excess downstream pressure to be exhausted. This pressure relief causes a loud hissing sound which is perfectly normal.
* Non-relieving regulators that are similarly adjusted will not allow the downstream pressure to escape. Instead, the trapped air will need to be released in some other way—for example, by operating a downstream valve.
* Downstream equipment flows and pressure requirements must be determined to size the correct regulator for the application properly.
|Port Size||1" NPT|
|Port Size (Pressure Gauge)||1/4" NPT
|Regulating Range||7 - 125PSI (0.5 - 8.5 kgf/cm^2)|
|Max. Operating Pressure||150PSI
|Operating Temperature||40 - 140°F
(5 - 60°C)
|Body Material||Die-Casting Aluminum|
|Service||For Air Only
Regulator Flow Charts
|PRESSURE RANGE ( PSI )||
5~125 PSI, 5~30 PSI, 5~60 PSI