* A High-Quality Valve body is made of brass material, with long-serving life, a diaphragm seal, sensitive movement, the high-quality brass valve body would hold a press up to 0.7 MPA.
* This is a normally close type of electric solenoid valve, power on to open it and power off to close it. The coil protection level is IP65.
* Precautions for Use: Better for intermittent short-time work, single continuous power-on time is better to be less than 15 minutes, which will extend the valve’s life.
* Wide Range of Uses: This brass electric solenoid valve easily replaces broken valves, suitable for use with pipelines in water, Gas, air, low viscosity non-corrosive fluid applications.
* ALL standard valves are supplied with Continuous Duty Coils of the proper class of insulation for the service indicated on the valve. It is normal for the coil temperature may become hot after being energized for extended periods. Smoke or burning indicates excessive coil temperature and the power should be disconnected to the coil immediately.