Push-In Fittings IMPERIAL SIZE INCH
HAK PNEUMATIC offers plastic push-in fittings, also called pneumatic fittings, for it usually is used in pneumatic systems.
* It is made from Acetyl copolymer, with a stainless steel collect design that ensures high-quality clamping with various types of tubes such as nylon tubes, polyethylene tubes, and polyurethane tubes.
* It can be easily connected or disconnected by one touch and is used for a wide variety of models to meet all demands. And its oval sleeve also makes it possible to apply and remove the tube in a confined space easily. Meanwhile, over 50 different models in imperial; metric sizes are also available.
• Designed for Polyurethane or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
• Convenient elliptical/round sleeve configuration.
• Metallic body made of non-corrosive Nickel-plated Brass.
• Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
• Available over 20 different models in imperial metric sizes.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUSIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.