Push-In Fittings METRIC SIZE
This series is made of CW510L brass with a low lead content (≤ 0,2%) and is certified to NSF169 and NSF61 standards. A standard range of fittings is available, but other designs can be developed on request.
Our fittings can be screwed and unscrewed any number of times and remain clean and pneumatically sealed. This choice of materials and treatments make these fittings suitable for use in the chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, and electronics industries.
The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release.
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
• Convenient elliptical/round sleeve configuration.
• Metallic body made of CW510L Brass.
• Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
• Available over 10 different models in metric sizes.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.