Flow Control valves
This type of series speed control valve is capable of adjusting the speed of the flow rate of compressed air.
The speed controller bodies can be rotated after installation to allow for variation in piping direction.
Push-in fittings are the best elements for connecting pipes and actuators. Quick and easy to use, the push-in fitting can be re-used thousands of times without affecting the pneumatic and mechanical seal in any way.
It comes in various configurations and guarantees a virtually unlimited, highly flexible use. The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release. In the fittings, the release bushing has patented screwdriver slots to facilitate release in applications not accessible to the finger.
• Reduced dimensions
• Excellent regulation
• Regulation with either a screwdriver and/or a Knob
• Available in all sizes (from M5 to 1/2) with a brass or technopolymer ring
• Can be mounted with an automatic screwdriver
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.