Stainless Steel Flow Control Valve
This type of series speed control valve is capable of adjusting the speed of the flow rate of compressed air.
The speed controller bodies can be rotated after installation to allow for variation in piping direction.
Push-in fittings are the best elements for connecting pipes and actuators. Quick and easy to use, the push-in fitting can be re-used thousands of times without affecting the pneumatic and mechanical seal in any way.
It comes in various configurations and guarantees a virtually unlimited, highly flexible use. The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release. In the fittings, the release bushing has patented screwdriver slots to facilitate release in applications not accessible to the finger.
• AISI 316L (EN 1.4404) stainless steel body and FKM/FPM seals
• Reduced dimensions
• Excellent regulation
• Available in Ø 4 – Ø 6 – Ø 8 – Ø 10 and 1/8” – 1/4” – 3/8” threaded ports
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Comes with a ring that can rotate even with the MRF mounted in position.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.