Push-In Fittings METRIC SIZE
The materials from which these fittings are made can be used in the food industry. The brass parts are treated with special nickel-plating according to the NSF®/ANSI 51 standard. The seals are made of FDA-approved FKM/FPM. The threads are cylindrical and under-head O-rings provide a pneumatic seal. This avoids the need for sealants (e.g. Teflon®), which could release solid fragments during screwing and unscrewing that would contaminate the fluid.
Our fittings can be screwed and unscrewed any number of times and remain clean and pneumatically sealed. This choice of materials and treatments make these fittings suitable for use in the chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, and electronics industries.
The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release.
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
• Convenient elliptical/round sleeve configuration.
• Metallic body made of non-corrosive Nickel-plated Brass.
• Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
• Available over 20 different models in metric sizes.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.