Push-In Fittings METRIC SIZE
Push-in fittings are the best elements for connecting pipes and actuators. Quick and easy to use, the push-in fitting can be re-used thousands of times without affecting the pneumatic and mechanical seal in any way. It comes in various configurations and guarantees a virtually unlimited, highly flexible use.
The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release.
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
• Convenient elliptical/round sleeve configuration.
• Metallic body made of non-corrosive Nickel-plated Brass.
• Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
• Available over 20 different models in metric sizes.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.