Push-In Fittings METRIC SIZE
This Series of fittings are made entirely of 316L stainless steel (EN 1.4404) and can be used to make connections in environments and conditions where the use of standard brass fittings would be incompatible.
The push-in fittings can be reused thousands of times without
affecting the pneumatic seal in any way.
They come in various configurations.
The gasket is in FKM/FPM.
The clamping spring with its special shape grips the pipe without scratching or deforming it, which facilitates release.
• Designed for Polyurethane, polyethylene, or Nylon tubing.
• Quick and reliable connections.
• Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
• Convenient elliptical/round sleeve configuration.
• Metallic body made of 316L stainless steel.
• Outside (and Inside where applicable) hexagonal wrench tightening.
• Available over 10 different models in metric sizes.
Push the tube inside of the fitting.
Press down the plastic sleeve, then pull the tube out.
CAUTIONS !!! NEVER DISCONNECT TUBING UNDER PRESSURE.